7. Be there. You don’t need new shoes and your child can go to the game Saturday. Be in church, it will encourage and help others. It might even bless you.
6. Be on time. The service is a whole event and you not wandering in late helps everyone else. It might even bless you.
5. Be early. Turn up thirty minutes early and see if anyone needs help. You will inspire and encourage so many people. It might even bless you.
4. Worship with all of your heart. Go to the altar, jump and dance, kneel, sing, shout and have a great time loving God. People around will be lifted and encouraged by your enthusiasm. It might even bless you.
3. Take notes during the preaching. It means that you have something to give to other people in your week, that you can remember the lessons apply them in your life and inspire the people around you. It might even bless you.
2. Give big. At least tithe! But go big, that money will mean your church can have more stuff, more leaders, more staff, help more people around the world and have more fun. It might even bless you.
1. Don’t rush off. Hang around, have a cup of tea or coffee. Ask someone how their week was, listen to someone, smile at someone, love people. It will help people so much. It might even bless you.