10. The Bible says that His Name is Healer (Exodus 15.26) – it is important to God that He is always faithful to His name.
9. Jesus wants us to enjoy life in abundance, and if you are sick you cannot be living life to the full. (John 10.10)
8. God created Adam sickness free and declared that it was good that man was healthy (Genesis 1.26ff)
7. In heaven there is no sickness (Revelation 21.4), and we are told to pray for God’s will to be done on earth as it is in heaven (Matt. 7)
6. In Deuteronomy 28, sickness is a curse and health is a blessing and Galatians 3.13-14 says we are totally set free from the curse and we have the blessing. Sickness has not suddenly moved to the blessing side!
5. Jesus said healing is the children’s bread (Matt. 15.22-28), and we are the children of God (John 1.12)
4. Jesus went around healing the sick and doing good (Acts 10.38) and Jesus has not changed (Hebrews 13.8)
3. Jesus Christ carried our sicknesses and our diseases on the cross (Matt. 8.16-17) and we should not carry something that He carried for us.
2. Six one syllable words that it would take someone to help you misunderstand and misinterpret their plain and simple meaning: By His Stripes, We Were Healed (1 Peter 2.24)
1. The number one reason I know God wants you well is that you are beloved of the Father, and if you ask your Father for bread He will not give you a stone (Luke 11.11). It is that simple: God loves you as a Father and every Father would want their child to be well. That is just a fraction of how much God wants you to be well.
All you have to do is believe and receive (Mark 11.23-24) and you can enjoy divine health for the rest of your life.
Glory and freedom,
One thought on “10 Reasons God Wants YOU Well…”