5. Tree of Life Church in Guildford has the best cup of tea you could imagine. Seriously – they have amazing tea. Worth the trip just for the tea.
4. Tree of Life Church in Watford is on Saturday night, so you can go to church and not think about the fact you have to go to work tomorrow (unless you work on Sunday, but then you can go on Saturday and not miss church!)
3. Tree of Life Church in Dagenham is in a cinema, with a huge screen, comfy chairs and you can buy yourself (and your friends and children, and whoever) popcorn before you go in to the service.
2. This Sunday morning I am going to be doing the Macarena during the worship, during the first song – if you want to see that you need to turn up on time.
1. At all three services this weekend, Arthur Meintjes, founder of Kingdom Life MInistries, will be preaching. He is one of the lecturers at Charis Bible College, and just an amazing speaker on the complete work of Christ, His grace and love for us, and our new identity in Him. I guarantee the service will inspire, challenge and encourage you!
*One of these five reasons is not true.