7. Bring a box of doughnuts and hand them out to people. Everyone loves doughnuts!
6. Write out a thank you card to someone you encouraged you at church last week and hand it to them.
5. Today, read Ephesians 3.14-21 and pray it for the first person in your church who comes to mind as you read it.
4. When you pick up your children from Sunday School, thank the people who gave up their Sunday morning not to worship and hear the Word but to look after and help your children learn about God and free you up to enjoy church. Better still, give them chocolates.
3. Turn up 30 minutes early. Find something that needs doing to set up and do it. Repeat as necessary!
2. Offer to take someone you barely know or don’t know out for lunch after church.
1. Do something kind and generous to the pastor’s family. His wife and children. It will make his day!