In no particular order, we need the following things for our Wonderful News Healing Crusade from 11-14th August 2009.
1. A worship leader
As anyone who knows me knows, I cannot lead worship and have very little musical talent. Due to the fact we are in a library we are not allowed any amplification equipment. We can have an acoustic guitar and we have access to a piano on the last two nights, so if you know someone who can lead for us that would be wonderful. We need someone who is an individual (a band would be too loud), can play three or four songs that are upbeat, Biblically based (not begging and whining songs!) and who is a person full of faith and the Holy Spirit. Please believe God with us that we will find someone.
We have a couple already, but we ideally want 4. Again, people full of faith and the Holy Spirit. Willing to greet people, be positive, and take names and addresses of people who are saved and healed for follow up. Someone who is willing and able to lead someone to the Lord, lead someone into the baptism in the Holy Spirit and lay hands on the sick would be a bonus. In the church we are teaching on healing and ministering healing throughout July on Sunday afternoons, so we would expect our ushers to attend a couple of services in July at least.
3. We need people to attend.
People are drawn to crowds, so if you are reading this, then think about making your way to Essex in August and come and join with us. You will hear some great preaching (if I do say so myself) and see some great miracles (because God honours His Word!) and will be blessed. If you need accomodation, don’t worry, we will sort that for you.
4. A Banner.
I want a 3′ x 7′ banner to put up outside so people walking past will know about our meetings. I am going to price some up in the next week. If you know companies that make excellent banners at good value, then please let me know!
5. Tracts. We are submitting our plans to the printers and designers next week. Please pray for wisdom for them that they produce something truly eye catching and anointed.
6. Bibles. Thankfully a charity looks like it is going to be donating us 20 Bibles. Please pray this goes smoothly.
7. 4 sermons. Please pray for wisdom and revelation for me so I preach the Word of God and not tradition, with boldness and with humility and grace.
8. People help hand out leaflets. Door-to-door and in the streets of Ilford and Barkingside and possibly Romford and Barking too. If you can help for a few hours one evening or on Saturday, please let us know.
9. Advertising. My goal is to advertise in the local paper and on local radio. I would also like to advertise on Premier radio. Please pray that I will be able to get through to the decision makers easily and get eye catching adverts in all these places. Also, some money to get these adverts out would be lovely!
10. A Follow Up Plan. I want to be able to hand out Andrew Wommack literature to everyone who attends, and some clear teaching literature to everyone who is born again or healed or baptised in the Holy Spirit. I want to have a clear plan for collecting addresses and details of people who have their lives changed. I am not looking to steal sheep from other churches in the slighest, but when people come, are born again and have their lifes changed, I want to be able to pastor them and help feed them and help them renew their minds over time.
11. Boldness. Please pray we will have boldness to keep faithful to the Lord and His plan throughout the entire event.
Thanks in advance for your prayers and so on. If you are praying for us, add a comment to this post and let us know. We need encouragement too!